Slider

I spy with my little eye

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What I wouldn't give to open my eyes in the morning and see the time on the alarm clock...yes my eyes are that bad. Poor G gets greeted with squinty eyes and "Honey, what time is it?" each and every day. Well I decided to go and see about getting that Lasik eye treatment done. I was told that I am a good candidate and that it should be a very simple procedure, in and out in less than 10 minutes....humm I would like to get paid that rate a minute! I almost fell out of the chair (bit hid it real well)! I am going to go and see at a few other places but at this moment I'm scheduled to have my eyes sliced open on September 29 and then I'll be off work for a few days. (Always a good idea to get these things done while the boss is on Africa!).

I wonder if Gordon will miss his usual morning greeting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan