Slider

A few of my favorite things- Christmas at the Forum Edition

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The sweets aren't even all gone and the Halloween decorations are still up but it's already Christmas craft fair season. Christmas at the Forum has always been a highlight for me and, while it has changed it terms of the type of crafter that has set up there I found a few gems last night. The craft show is still on until Sunday, November 3 at 5pm. If you are in the area go check it out and snatch up these gifts if you can!

HomeGrownGoods

Mandy has her awesome playdough, crayons and chalk for sale...and these awesome chalk mats {that's a total plug by the way...I made them for her :) }She's got great gifts for littles who like the create and I love that the playdough doesn't have any chemically stuff in it.







Stitches that Bind




Seriously cute dolls, wallets and bags. Amelia already has a super hero doll but if she';s good I think Santa might bring her a ballerina!







Blue Frog Creations



I picked up a new coffee cozy!!! Last year I grabbed two snowman cozies for gifts because I loved mine so much. I decided that December coffees will need a reindeer the keep my hand from burning. I also picked up a pot scrubber. She has an amazing selection of hats too!




Pink Bucket Designs

Krys makes awesome personalized (and practical) item. See this placemat? It's for Santa's cookies and clearly I bough one for my kids. There is a spot for them to write Santa a note. She makes dishes, cups, placemats, tags...you name she makes it. I'm excited to pick this one up and a countdown calendar too (See A1 &A2's little names are on her sample!)





M & A Doggie Delights

Homemade doggie treats and dry treat snack bags. She has a great selection and I know a few fur babies who will be getting these :)


East Coast Momma Collective

There are too many creative mommas to list  but you really need to check out this collaborative booth! I picked up some artwork by Jack and Jill and fell in love with a bunch of signs by From Heart Creations and so many gorgeous items you are bound to be able to find something for anyone on your list! Little Lemonade Stand has some gorgeous bunting there. I love mine and this is your chance to grab one before she runs out!







Ella's Cottage

I loved everything she had at this booth and then it got better...I was admiring her fabric selection and she told me that she sells the fabric...as if I needed another source to feed my addiction!!! And I consider PEI local so even better.. I can't wait to check out her selection. I wish she had a picture of her mustache quilt on her facebook page. I didn't get to grab a shot and it was beyond gorgeous!

Laughing Pear Soap Co.

I bough soap. All natural COFFEE soap! They use coffee grinds from a local supplier in their coffee soap and I was very impressed this morning. It doesn't have an overwhelming coffee scent or anything and my skin feels amazing! I will be buying more of these soaps for Christmas gifts. Love her packaging and company name too








I am trying to support local whenever I have the chance and I found a few new favorites at the Forum this year. I hope you get a chance to check it out! 2 for 1 admission Saturday night- grab a friend and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan