Slider

Friday Favorites

Friday, January 23, 2015

I really only have one favorite this week but I'm not free to share just yet- not my news so I need to get the green light!

While these favorites can't hold a candle to this week's REAL favorite, I still think these are very awesome.



1. Health is a major focus of mine this year. After Christmas I bought Against All Grain by Danielle Walker. I LOVE this book. It gives you 8 weeks of meal plans and the shopping lists needed. It has been making my meal planning so much easier. The work is more or less done for me.

2. KONA solids. I love this fabric. I'm making a new quilt and am using a number of fabrics from the collection. They have a nice weight and wash really nicely.

3. My new Capri Pouch from Stella & Dot. I love it. Makes switching purses and keeping the mommy items separate and easy to find from the kid things in my purse.

4. 21 Day Fix. I started a challenge group on January 5th and will be starting round two this coming Monday. I am liking the workouts more than the last time that I did the program. I've lost 3lbs this round BUT I was sick the last few days so I haven't gotten my workouts in. I expect better results in the coming round. I'm thrilled with the loss because I've been holding a plateau for a while now.

5. My new Union Square scarf. Dress up, dress down- I love this scarf!

What are your favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan