Slider

Day 1: 21 Day Fix

Monday, March 9, 2015

Yes again....

I spent a hour or so last night measuring out a week's worth of snacks and lunches. I also did some up for Ozzy and G so that I have even less work to do in the evening around supper. I kept the meal plan pretty simple this week.

I had my alarm set for 5am to get my workout in before the day started but my body thought it was 4am and refused to wake up. Workout will happen when we get home while G makes supper (don't worry it's all planned he just has to follow the recipe which he can do really well).

Honestly....why do we do daylight savings time? The kids were a mess this morning. I got a glimpse of what my threenager will look like after a night on the town and experienced trying to wake up a teenager who is only 6 years old. My kids clung to the beds, grunting, whining that they were still tired.

 Can't we just split the difference add or take away 30 minutes and then just live with it? Or better yet just keep the clock as is and deal.


But I digress...

A new week, a new round of 21 Day fix and a house full of exhausted tiny humans. It's going to be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan