Slider

Empty Nest

Friday, August 31, 2007

So you are suppose to have empty nest syndrome until you are in your 50's and your kids have left to go do their own thing. This summer I have seen my family more than I have seen them in what feels like forever. In fact, my sister has been here all week for volleyball camp. It so nice having company around the house. I'm already getting that sad lonely feeling and she is still here for two more days... I think I never noticed in our apartment because Gordon and I were always on top of each other (figuratively speaking) and now we have all of this space. The projects are starting to wind down and I am finding myself thinking...what's next? What do I do now? I'm sure I will find something to occupy my time (I stoill need to make curtains for the living room). Oh my I'm sure this babbling is useless but there you have it. I am missing my family and anticipating missing my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan