Slider

Updates...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So I have been slack...a common theme for me these days. Growing a human, renovating a basement, doing cakes and trying to get ready for the AGM is taking its toll on me. I'm exhausted, I'm cranky and just have not found 5 free minutes for myself, let alone for blogging.

We had a great ultrasound on May 28. Our little one was being stubborn and wouldn't open its hands so we had a good 45 minutes of viewing time. Everything is looking great and I have my guess as to the sex of the baby but I'm not about to rush out and buy a certain colour of anything. I have finally started to feel pumpkin kicking and I think we might have a soccer star on our hands! Being able to feel the baby is making this belly a little more acceptable to me.

Gordon is working so hard on the basement renovations and his drafting that I hardly get to see him anymore. I know that its temporary and it will be great to have the summer together before the baby comes but I can't help but be a little lonely sometimes. Not that I should have time to be lonely but all I can say is thank goodness for marathon phone calls to NB and to A.F for entertaining me last weekend!

8 days until AGM. I think I might go off the deep end before that. So much to do, so little time. Thank goodness for Michelle. I am learning to let go of some control (I know...you are all surprised that I have control issues!) and just let her do some of this work. I'll still be here this weekend working on the speaking notes but by noon next Thursday it will be all over!!! YEAH!!

We start prenatal class tonight and my friend Janine is in town for the evening so I'm going to meet up with her after class is over. I'm challenged this month and I think that a pick me up in the form of a visit from my better design obsessed half!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan