Slider

My 3's- from Laura A.

Monday, March 16, 2009

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Lisa
2. Arrr (Mommy in Austin talk)
3. Sweety

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Mommy
2. Executive Assistant
3. Communications Coordinator

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Corner Brook
2. Church Point
3. Halifax

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Oprah
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Elmo's World

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. England
2. France
3. Eastern Carribean

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Tuscani
2. Rome
3. Behamas

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Turkey
2. Dark Chocolate almost anything
3. mac n cheese

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Hearing Austin call me "Mom".
2. My Mom's visit during Easter
3. Going home in June for a visit

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. George (our budgie).
2. Bailey (the family dog)
3. Wed and Ding the fish from our wedding reception

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS
1. Sarah McLahlan
2. Dave Matthews Band
3. Elton John

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. The Sackville Rangers
2. Boston Bruins
3. The Mooseheads

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Ice Tea
2. Vanilla Bean Hot Chocolate
3. Skim milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan