Slider

An exciting new venture!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Remember this shirt?


I wanted Austin to have a fun shirt for St. Patrick's Day that wasn't the same old shirt that was produced on mass, so I created this funky tie shirt to coordinate with the top that I had made for Amelia.


 
I decided to make him a shirt for Easter and the next thing I knew people were asking me to make them one too! And then I made Amelia a top to match. Up until now, my sewing machine has largely gathered dust, save for my one failed attempt at sock puppies as Christmas gifts back in 2010. It surprised me how much I love to make clothes for my kids and I've decided to share it with people. 

I'm starting things off with The Carrot Collection.



$12 for Onesies and boy's shirts up to size 6
$15 for boy's shirts sizes 7-14

Right now I'm only taking local orders until Monday, April 2, 2012. Comment with your email addy if you would like one. I approve all comments before they are published so your email addresses will not be published to the public.

More pictures of the boy's shirt and the cute dresses in this collection to come! My models are sleeping lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan