Slider

Summer Lovin'!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy first day of Summer!

I love summer. The days are perfect for chasing bubbles.



The sunshine makes me happy, the beach is a relaxing escape. The evenings are longer and perfect for spending more time with family and friends. Meals cooked on the BBQ just taste better.


The kids love the park and it is always fun to watch them conquer a play station that is a challenge for them.


Above all else, family is what is truly important in this world and I've been missing far too many moments with mine. I'm focusing on the positives and I can't wait to make some summer memories with the two tiny humans!

I'm working on a giveaway to celebrate my favorite season. Stay tuned for details!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan