Slider

WOW!- Kenya Boys Choir @ the IWK

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What an incredible experience!

I still have chills and goosebumps from what I very literally just experienced. About 10 minutes ago I had the privilege to take in a performance by the Kenya Boys' Choir who are in Halifax to take part in tomorrow's We Day Atlantic celebrations.From the moment they were introduced they captivated the whole audience! They entered singing and chanting and kept us all engaged the whole time. I loved how they gave their music movement the whole time. I could feel the music.

They sang accapella and I was completely amazed by their voices. These young men have sung for President Obama at his inauguration and have been part of WeDay celebrations the world over. What a blessing that they sang for us today. They did a cover of a Joe Jonas tune and I think it was way better!

I did take a video of them singing "O Holy Night" but I can't upload it just yet. I will update the post with that as soon as I can.

UPDATED!

Here is the link to part of their performance. I dare you not to smile :)

Longer version of the Kenyan Boys Choir | Videos | The Chronicle Herald

You tube these guys...you won't get the exact same shivers as being in the room with them but it's pretty close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan