Slider

Visitors!

Thursday, April 30, 2009



We've been very busy with visitors lately! Laura and DAn came by during their March break, Janine and David were here while David was on course, my mother was here for Easter, Janice is here right now for a band trip and Annette comes on Sunday.


I love being off on maternity leave and having so much time to spend with our family and friends! Laura and John are coming in June and then Gordon, Austin and I are headed to the Rock for Janice's graduation. I am loving being able to take the time to visit home. I haven't been able to spend this much time in NL since I moved away to University. It's so nice and I will really miss the flexibility when I go back to work.



The only thing that is bothersome about visiors is that they leave...


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan