Slider

Newborn pictures

Monday, September 12, 2011


Over the past few years I've had the great pleasure of getting to know local photographer Sue Siri through my work with the IWK. When I was pregnant with Austin we jumped at the opportunity to have maternity and newborn pictures taken by her and we could not have been happier with the results! So when I found out we were expecting our newest addition, I emailed her to book a spot. Here are a few pictures from both sessions:
 
Pink, as Austin used to call the baby, was growing like crazy in May! 



Hello gorgeous!

Fluffy bottom baby

Before the Stanley Cup final got started we had our colours of the whole family!

One of my absolute favorites!!!
Sue has an incredible way of capturing a person's spirit and her positive attitude and energy are just down right contagious! To me, there is something so important about ensuring that I capture my growing family and all the moments that we share. I absolutely love every picture that she took and am pretty sure I need to be putting walls up, not taking them down, so that I can display them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan