Slider

University Care Packages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My sister has moved away to school, so naturally I need to send a care package....Turtle cookies anyone?? My Baking Addiction has done it again...I swear everything I try just gets better!

My kitchen smells of warm caramel and sugary butter. I just pulled the last batch out of the oven to cool and will be sending them all to G's office tomorrow so that I don't eat them all. I had to test out the recipe before making it for the package. I actually followed the instructions to a tee. No low fat substitutions for this one, just pure cookie bliss. I couldn't find caramel bits and the thought of unwrapping Kraft caramels and cutting them was not a realistic possibility so I substituted chocolate covered caramels from the Bulk Barn.

This is a must try cookie!!! Turtle Cookies by My Baking Addiction

Once the care package is ready to go, I'll post the rest of it...very healthy with just a few treats. Drooling yet Janice? Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan