Slider

3

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My baby isn't a baby anymore.

Technically he isn't even a toddler, he is officially a preschooler. I was a little in denial that this day was coming. He has changed so much from the chubby cheeked little boy who climbed on pumpkins and blew out two candles on his birthday waffles a year ago to a very articulate, tall and energetic little boy who says things like "Meeleeah I love you very much. Dat's cause I am your big brother." and "Mommy, today I'm two but tomorrow I'll be free." (Not to mention that last night he somehow managed to get a liter of milk off the top shelf of the fridge. He was so very proud of himself and simply replied "I climbed, climbed, climbed" when I asked how he did that.)

Austin's personality is shinning through. He is funny, smart and very caring and I love watching him change and grow. His passion for hockey remains strong and he loves to play sports (he tells Amelia that she has to be his team). I have so many memories of the day he was born and of his life so far. I can not wait to see what is coming next for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan