Slider

WIP- Triangle quilt

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Guilty! I found a quilt pattern that I love and made another one. T

his time for a very special baby boy. I used a mix of Kona solids and Kaufman Spot on Circle in Aqua and Navy.



Please excuse the photo...it isn't finished yet and this was the quilt laid out over my ironing table while I tried to figure out which way to quilt it. I'm pretty happy with my decision but you'll need to wait to see the finished product to know what I did!





The points aren't sharpe. See Kate Sew released a revised pattern to get those nice sharp points- two days after I cut a bazillion triangles. I'll use it the next time around because there are more babies coming (not mine) and this is the perfect baby, toddler quilt and then it makes a great lap quilt.

I'm linking this up over at Freshly Pieced! I love seeing all the different projects people have going. Lots of inspiration for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan