Slider

WIP Wednesday- Triangles Baby!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You got a sneak peak at this one a few weeks and now it is done!!


This gorgeous quilt was created using the See Kate Sew pattern and tutorial. I do not have pointy triangles but I think it still works. Kate just released a revised pattern piece (after I had my fabric cut) and I'll use that for my next triangle quilt...we all know there will be another!


This quilt took me a little bit of time because I didn't just use straight lines.I quilted one side of the triangle which created a diamond pattern on the back. I really like how it looks on the navy backing. I also like that it works as a crib blanket, floor blanket, toddler nap blanket, kid cuddle blanket and grown up lap quilt. The colours should work regardless of the decor of A's room.

 

This one has been mailed to a very special little guy who has already stolen my heart. Kills me that I won't get to snuggle him until May! I can't wait to share a photo of him all snuggled up in it.
 

This post is being shared over on Freshly Pieced.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan