Slider

time management

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am officially a fruitbar. I agreed to take on a second cake before I go home this weekend and I still have laundry to do. Last night I baked cake for three hours and tonight I will be decorating like mad, finishing laundy and packing my suitcase. I have to admit that it doesn't sound like much but I'll be decorating for at least four hours and I realized this morning that there aren't very many groceries in the house but I am not going to get a chance to go get any. Poor G is going to have to fend for himself.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I fly out at 6pm and I'm home by 8-8:30. I can not wait!!!! Family weddings are always a blast and I am so excited to see everyone. I wish Gordon was coming with me but he is staying in Halifax and working on the basement. One of these days it will be finished....

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan