Slider

Updating the blog!

Friday, May 14, 2010

I am fully aware that I have not blogged in awhile. I was doing so well but, like other “projects” in my life, I got distracted and haven’t made time to follow through in awhile.

G’s recovery from the car accident is coming along. He has been going to physio and still gets a stiff neck at work. I’m hoping that he’ll feel back to 100% soon. We got our new car, not with out some drama and haggling, but in the end Toyota made it right and we drove away in a new 2010 Corolla. We didn’t want to tempt fate so while we have the same car we did select a different colour. I do like the silver and how it hides scratches much better than the dark Gray did.

A lot has been going on in our world. Major congratulations are in order for so many people!

Annette & Derrick: Congratulations on your wedding. You have no idea how much I wish I could have been there! I know that you were married exactly the way that you wanted to be, on a beach with the sun shinning down and palm trees as your witnesses! You both look so happy in the pictures. Annette you are a beautiful bride! I can’t wait to celebrate with you this summer.



Lisa & Pete: Welcome baby Katherine! Kay is gorgeous. I know that she is much earlier than you expected and oh so tiny, but she is gorgeous. When I was watching her in the NICU on Monday, I couldn’t get over how small but determined she is. I know that they next few weeks will be exhausting but, oh, doesn’t your world change the minute they give you a precious baby to hold!

Laura: Thank you for the visit. It was so fantastic to spend some much needed quality time with you. You are glowing and beautiful. Pregnancy agrees with you in such a fabulous way! I’m glad that you enjoyed your baby shower and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of Baby A soon (but not too soon)!


Austin had his 18-month check up last week and he weighed in at 31lbs. I’m still in a bit of shock over that one! My baby who struggled to stay on the charts and was in the 5th percentile for weight at 4 months old is now in the 95th percentile. It is remarkable how much he has grown. And his spirit is just so bright! I love being around him, his joy and humour are infectious!


Last night G brought ice cream home after his physio appointment. I should have known better than he feed Austin ice cream at 7pm, just after his bath. He spent the next two hours running around the basement, throwing his hands up over his head and yelling “I score! I score!”. It was beyond cute. I need to get these things on video…

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan