Slider

Grateful

Friday, May 14, 2010

I am grateful for my precious little boy who brings a smile to my face each and every time I look at him; for great family and friends whom I depend on and for my amazing husband who sticks with me no matter what.

This week has been a difficult week in that a series of unfortunate events have happened to me personally or to very dear friends. I am struggling a bit because there isn’t much more I can do than to be a shoulder to lean on (well I can bake and cook of course and I plan on doing just that this weekend!). My heart aches because I want to take some of their frustration and hurt away and I can’t. A heavy heart needs to be carried with caring hands and all I can do is offer and hope that that is enough.

I will never quite understand why good people have to go through difficult situations. I get that there are lessons to be learned and Lord knows I have had to learn my fair share, it just seems so unfair that people who are so deserving of all the best things that life has to offer have to go through it.

I guess that each lesson is for a reason. I know that I have been able to share my lessons with them and I hope that has been able to bring them some comfort.

Life just sucks sometimes and it’s hard to see the bright side and the joy, but the important thing is to try to bring the sunshine to the people who need it, and hope that it makes its way through the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan