Slider

Seriously?! A month old already?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm sorry but where in the heck is the  time going?! I just blinked and my newest baby is a month old already. How is this happening? Life is so full these days and I love it but I need to remember stop and drink it all in before a moment flies by that I miss.

Amelia turned 1 month old on the 3rd of July. She's already getting so big ( and by big I mean that with a fuzzy bum she fits into her 0-3month onesies!). Here is her first Watch me grow picture:


It has been a very busy month for Miss Amelia. She's been on her first playdate, first trip to the beach (sort of), first Birthday party, first Canada Day, first movie, first trip to the airport and first girl's night. These will all get their own posts as soon as I can get them written. Austin didn't have this much accomplished in month one because I was way to scared to take him anywhere and I didn't have any friends who were at home at the same time I was.

If June is any indication, it's going to be a busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan