Slider

December?

Friday, December 2, 2011

I can hardly believe how quickly this year has flown by! When did it become December? (yes I know yesterday....) My little girl will be 6 months old tomorrow and Austin continues to grow like a weed. His speech is becoming so clear. The other day Spiderman's "leb" was Spiderman's web. It makes me a little sad. I love his mispronunciations. They are beyond cute (and some days that is his saving grace)!


I'm excited to start getting the house ready for the holidays. I've become a little addicted to Pinterest and have so many ideas that I am not too sure where to start. I guess I'll get at it and see what happens. I'm sure Austin will help make it rustic. lol. One thing I do have done is the holiday cards. Andrea was so awesome to come take some pictures of the kids and the photocards have been ordered. She did such an amazing job and it was hard to pick which pictures to use. Here are a few that didn't make the cards but easily could have!





Love this shot!


So many more holiday pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE! So cute. Amelia's pic in the gift box is my new screen saver! Clay says "awe, my little girlfriend". CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan