Slider

34 X 34- Today is check in day

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Well it's been a year.... a crazy year and I'll reflect on this day a little better tomorrow (but for the record I am having an AMAZING birthday!!!)

But here is the list. The 34 things I set out to do before I turned 34..I didn't do too bad. I'm not going to dwell on the things I didn't get done, I'm carrying some of those things forward...but I did managed to cross quite a few things off. I also have a lot planned/ scheduled and am almost done several others. I've highlighted those. I'm so close to the end of my list!!

I'm really excited by all that I have been able to accomplish in the past year. I think the one I'm most proud of is being in the moment with my family as much as possible. I'm enjoying them in a very different way and I'm so much happier about that :)

Here is my mini bucket list to complete before I turn 34 (June 2014):
  1. Sew something for myself
  2. Run 5k in less than 30 min
  3. Finish a 10k
  4. Post 25 Tutorials/recipes to the blog
  5. Publish 250 posts on my blog
  6. Find my true style
  7. Complete the 30 Day Shred- (Seriously I always give up by day 8... gotta finish it at least once!)
  8. Learn a new skill- Taking suggestions!
  9. Create a "drive in" movie in the backyard with the kids (planned)
  10. Stop allowing the opinions of others shape how I see myself
  11. Complete photo books for both my kids from birth to now
  12. See above- I have two kids...this should count as two on the list!
  13. Do a family Halloween costume
  14. Read an actual book (not a magazine or short story)   It Starts with Food
  15. Conquer my anxiety
  16. Complete 33 Random Acts of Kindness (my kids loved this when we did it last year)
  17. Participate in a Colour Run
  18. Renovate our kitchen (in progress)
  19. Redecorate our main floor living space
  20. Family picnic on the beach
  21. Create a family cookbook with pictures of the family members and dishes (in progress)
  22. Take a photography class (in progress)
  23. Go strawberry picking (missed last season doing this month)
  24. Go apple picking
  25. Design my own dress pattern
  26. Take a weekend getaway with just my hubby (planned)
  27. Take a weekend away with AU & JH 
  28. Complete Amelia's quilt (in progress)
  29. Complete the Christmas quilt (in progress)
  30. Go to Magic Mountain (Every summer we say we're going to go and we never do) (planned)
  31. Complete 12 projects that I pinned on Pinterest
  32. Focus on my health and lose weight (no specific number just be healthier)
  33. Find Nemo
  34. Be in the moment. Learn to enjoy what is happening at that very moment and not worry about anything else.
- See more at: http://boutilierbabblings.blogspot.ca/p/33-by-34.html#sthash.zrYiskWi.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan