Slider

7 Months today

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I can't believe it. This time 7 months ago I was waiting to become a mother.....fast forward to today and I have an fantastic little guy who is pulling himself up and babbling like crazy. Where is the time going????

I know one thing that isn't going...my waistline. I have been walking everyday and now I'm killing myself with the 30 Day Shred (Jillian is the meanest trainer ever!). Clothes still don't seem to fit right. I am really hoping to see a change on the scale tomorrow. I feel like I've had the last 7lbs to lose forever. Then I need to get to work on the 30lbs I gained since I've been married. It would be nice to have all that off by the time we (hopefully) go on a cruise next March. I don't want to show up the bride or anything but it would be nice to feel comfortable in a suimsuit.

Congratiulations Annette & Derrick!!!! (the ring VERY pretty and shiny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan