Slider

Austin is super baby!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well it fianlly happened! Austin slept last night from 9pm until 7am without so much as a peep...now mind you he was sideways at the top of his crib when I made G check on him this morning but that is besides the point. A full night sleep and I feel like a new woman! Well a new women with incredible stiff and sore legs. I started the 30 Day Shred workout yesterday. I can hardly move up and down the stairs today. I missed on of the reps of the lunge with arm curl because Austin fell over at the musical jungle and I'm thinking that this is Jillian's punishment for me. I've stretched and had a hot bath and still the stairs hurt. I didn't think I was going to make it out of the rocking chair to get AUstin into his bed tonight so G did teh honors while I soaked in the tub.

Another milestone for Austin today. He moved forward about 6" on his but and he pulled himself up while holding onto my hands. I have a happy super baby! He really is the happiest kid I've ever seen (Annette will vouch for that!). I just hope he is still that happy when he's 17 and I don't let him take the car! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan