Slider

And the week begins!!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

So it's check in craziness here at Dal. The line ups outside the house that I work in have begun. The next few weeks will be crazy so I took some time yesterday to plan my meals for the week. This is what we are having this week:

Monday:
L- Turkey, carrot & raisin salad (3pts)
S- Slow and low sloppy joes & salad (7pts)

Tuesday:
L- Chicken & nappa cabbage salad (4pts)
S- Mexi bugers & potatoes (10pts)

Wednesday:
L- Turkey, carrot & raisin salad (3pts)
S- Thin crust pizza & vegetables (8pts)

Thursday:
L- Chicken & nappa cabbage salad (4pts)
S- Chicken drumsticks & rice (10pts)

Friday:
L- Turkey wraps (4pts)
S- BBQ pork & vegetables (8pts)

I'm throwing in fruit and yogurt at lunch too so lunch will be 6pts or so by the time it's all said and done. If I can stick to my running /yoga schedule for teh week then I should be able to get down more than 0.6lbs this week.

I promise I will post some pictures of all our summer adventures as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan