Slider

Frozen Cherry "Mojitos"

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm not sure that it can be called a mojito if it doesn't have mint but man it was good! I am newly addicted to My Baking Addiction and have been trying out recipes as often as I can. This woman knows what she is doing and I'm so pleased that she's imagining and creating all these things because I don't have the creative juices in me at the moment to do so.

Cherries were on sale at Superstore so I picked them up not knowing what I would do with them besides add some variety to our fruit selection. I remembered a post for the Frozen Cherry Mojito that I saw when I was making the raspberry lemonade and knew it was time to sit down and have a drink, these looked too good to pass up and I am so happy that I made them.

Do you see the frost on the glass? Oh so good!

A friend (who shall remain nameless) forgot the freshly picked mint at home, so we improvised and were very pleased with the results!

Frozen Cherry "Mojito"- adapted from My Baking Addiction

2 cups frozen cherries
1 cup white rum
2/3 cup simple syrup
Zest and juice from one lime
ice

Put ingredients in a blender and combine. Garnish with lime slices and whole cherries and serve right away. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan