Slider

A new month

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do you need a smile??

There you go! The pictures in the blog header were taken by Nancy Snow Photography  at her Be Mine Valentine's Day session last weekend. I can not wait to see the rest of the pictures. She got some amazing pictures of my handsome man as well as my blue eyed beauty and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the pictures to come my way.

We've been busy the last few weeks and I will post the pictures to follow. We're on a mission to get organized and Pinterest has been a great inspiration. Our laundry room, living room and parts of our kitchen have been reorganized and it is making life so much easier. We have a lot more projects to tackle but it's coming. I'm following 52 Weeks Organized Home Challenge and I have to say that so far it has been helpful. I am going to follow it through..what's the worst that can happen? My house gets cleaned up and less chaotic??? lol

I've also been busy with Valentine's Day project. Austin has helped me make some special cookies and some candy displays for the mantle. I have a couple of elements to complete and then pictures will follow. Austin is pretty proud of his work! (He also ate about 25 red jelly beans when he thought I wasn't looking)
This is going to be a busy month and I can't wait to share all of our great projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan