Slider

3.5

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My boy is three and a half. He is slowly losing his "baby boy" look and is turning into such a great big boy.



Austin is one great big ball of energy and can go, go, go! He makes everyone laugh with his jokes, songs and dances (You haven't seen anything until you see Austin dancing to "Elmo and I know it"). He is a real charmer!




He is already shaping into a protective and loving big brother. Oz loves on Amelia all the time, and while he is a little rough I'm grateful he wants to be involved and share his time and (some) of his toys with her.



He's already told me that he wants a Lightning McQueen party...I guess I'll have to have a look on Pinterest to see what I can do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan