Slider

The Carrot Collection

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm very excited to say that I sold quite a few of the carrot tie shirts! Thanks so much to my friends who snatched them up faster than I could sew them. I can't wait to post pictures of all your little men wearing their shirts from one end of the globe to the other!

 I made Amelia a little top to match her big brother and finally got a few pictures.  Not bad for my first go at a fabric flower, I decided that the shirt needed a little something and whipped that puppy up without looking at any sort of tutorial or instruction.





Amelia's Bunny clip is from Grasshopper Kids Creations. It was hard getting her to smile and sit in one spot today. She was way more interested in exploring her new found freedom then modeling for me.

I went a little crazy at Hawthorne Threads and half of my order has arrived. I can't wait to get sewing and show you the great little designs I've come up with. Honestly I've spent so much time sketching I don't know how I'm going to manage to make it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan