Slider

Prayers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

There has been a lot of loss in our lives over the past year and a half. Tonight I was reminded again how precious life is and how grateful I am to be alive and healthy. One of G's former coworkers (whom we used to drive to work for awhile when we lived in the same neighbourhood) is losing his wife to cancer. They have a baby boy who is not yet two and my heart is breaking for them. I hugged our littles closer tonight at bedtime and we prayed that God will give them more time to be together.

If you are the praying kind would you please add them to your prayers today? Pray for them to find peace, for their time to be filled with love and comfort and, most importantly, for more time.

And while I'm at it, an absolute charmer was born on April 1st, 2012. Noah Alexander was 5 weeks early and is still in the hospital. He is gorgeous and has one amazing mama! I look up to Laura and always have. We are friends from 8th floor Assisi and I am grateful for her friendship. She has taught me so much about myself, about life, about strength, determination and how stubborn tenacity can really payoff.

I wish I could be there and could do something more to help but all I can do is offer my support and ask my wonderful family and friends and random readers of my babblings to send some love to Noah. I know his family will feel it and that it will help them all.


Is he not the most adorable little man? He is already a flirt like his Daddy! We're sending you lots of love little man. You'll be home in no time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan