Slider

The global craft market

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I've been a little busy.

I am so excited to announce that Grasshopper Kids Creations featuring A2 Designs is on ETSY!


GrasshopperKids on Etsy
 We officially opened our store this week and have linked it to the Grasshopper Kids Creations Facebook page. Take a moment to check it out. We'd love to hear your feedback.

I'm an Etsy junkie. I always find cool gift ideas and I have yet to purchase something and not be happy with it once it arrived at my door (or the gift receiver's door). I love the idea of supporting crafters and finding things that are different and (for the most part) not mass produced. So it was almost a no brainer to list our creations there. It has taken a bit of time to post listings, create our shop policies and make sure that we're in compliance of everything. (And I certainly hope we are because frankly it would be a real bummer to have the Internet police after me).

I've added a few new items to the shop including these adorable booties:


And this sweet top:


My model was a little under the weather but she tried to cooperate. She is seriously cute nonetheless and I think this top is going to look adorable in the spring fabrics that just arrived from Hawthorne Threads (click me for a sneak peek!)

Shelley and I will keep adding to the shop and we hope that you'll stop by, take a look and maybe share the word that we've jumped head first into the global craft market.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan