Slider

Kids Clothes Week

Monday, July 15, 2013


I decided to join in the Kids Clothes Week sewing challenge this summer. I found out about  it while searching for a pattern for shorts. I've been sewing a lot lately. It keeps my hands busy and gives me a creative out let.

Oh and I'm giving one away! Enter here

I created this lovely Lazy Lemon skirt by modifying the Lazy Days Skirt pattern from Oliver +S. They have graciously offered a bunch of great patterns for free on their site. I love free! I added a 3inch coordinating band around the bottom. Amelia is in love with any skirt or dress these days that let's her twirl like "Ellerella" ( I'm going to be so sad when she can actually say Cinderella ).

This project only took about 20 minutes from start to finish. There will be more of these skirts to come!

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan