Slider

Sleep...my old friend where are you?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am exhausted. I mean I am brain numb; walking around in a haze; fell asleep during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse exhausted. Austin has been getting up at night and has not been cooperating much with going back to sleep so we end up taking him to bed with one of us while the other sleeps in the guest room. It just takes far to long for him to go to sleep at night. Seriously we're talking 45 minutes plus plus plus here!  Don't get me wrong, he still sleeps through the night the majority of the time but the nights he doesn't it's just not fun. The child loves to cuddle and that is probably our biggest problem with the night issue. We created this monster I know....but honestly who isn't going to cuddle their baby boy to sleep every chance they get? He is just so cute but I have to admit that he is starting be a big boy instead of my baby boy and the rocking to sleep is getting harder. New techniques are a must and I guess I'll be surfing the 'net and pulling out my trusty copy of "The Baby Book" this weekend to try to figure out what to do.

It doesn't help that I am still not 100% physically either. I didn't really realize how much surgery takes out of you. In hindsight I probably should have taken more time off work to recuperate. I just hope for a restful weekend because next week is a busy week at work and I am going to need all the energy that I can muster.

Sandman please come to my rescue! I am in desperate need!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan