Slider

Sunday

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I love Sundays. We rarely make plans and try not to have to rush around anywhere. These pictures are from last and it was 1pm...lol.. did I mention Sunday is also a pj day?

Sundays are made for playing play doh and reading stories. Austin puts on his purse (otherwise known as an apron...don't ask me when apron turned to purse) and joins me in the kitchen. We make muffins, fruit salad and get supper ready. Oz loves to play at the sink and sing the washy washy song as water flies everywhere. And I don't care. It's water. The mess can be cleaned up, memories are more important!

Organic apple juice and playdoh!




Oz loves helping me cook
Today is Sunday and we've got another day of memory making ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan