Slider

Whole 30~ Week 2 & 3 Meal Plan

Monday, January 13, 2014



Well it's day 6 of the Whole 30. We haven't been perfect but we're getting there. Part of my problem this week has been a bit of poor planning. I knew what we were going to eat but honestly by Friday night I was exhausted and the kids had cheese pizza for supper because I just didn't want to cook. Last night I planned for the next two weeks and will do a cook day on Sunday and as an added bonus if this works out as planned, we'll be under budget for our groceries over the 2 week period! Here's what will be on our plates this week (and next):

Breakfasts

  • Scrambled eggs & bacon
  • egg/ veggie muffins
  • smoothies & Paleo banana pancakes (had these this morning and they were pretty good!)
  • Paleo breakfast cookies (I'm using dried fruit not chocolate chips)
Lunches
  • left overs
  • Red thai curry spaghetti squash
  • Butternut squash soup
  • Salads with a protein
Suppers
Snacks
  • Apples with almond butter (I'm in love with this!)
  • Energy bites (probably just the "brownie" bites)
  • raw veggies
I'm doubling the recipes and freezing half of every dish so that we have meals ready for next week. Now that I'm back to work full time, it's a daily headache to figure out who is going to eat what for three meals a day. That bloody "What's for dinner?" conversation is happening again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan