Slider

The expanding belly...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well I'm pregnant and now its getting way more obvious!!! My clothes don't fit and the belly is starting to show. I've been getting these lovely cramps called Round Ligament Pain (RLP for short) and the strech marks have started. Thank goodness they aren't bright red..I think I have good genes to in that department! It's a little odd having something to rest my hands on when I am just puttering around...one of these days its going to make a great book prop!

I'm really torn about finding out what we're having....on one hand I would love to decorate and get ready. One of my best friends is moving away and it would be so fun to be able to talk about the baby by its name with her before she heads out. On theother hand not knowing would probably make labour easier!

Maybe one of tehse days I'll get brave a post a belly pic! (Mine and Gordon's!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan