Slider

Friday Weigh in...oh joy!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Well today is the day I get back on track. I was suppose to start Wednesday on my Valentine's Day challenge to lose 10lbs by February 14th but I haven't been doing so well. Yetsreday I had 17 of my 27 points used before 10am! Christmas was not kind to me and when I stepped on the scale this morning I was up 4lbs from where I was before the holidays.

Last night I had yoga and I feel so much better today. I am starting the 30 Day Shred again tomorrow. Should be fun! Austin slept all night in his own bed and for the first time all week I feel rested.....now to tackle the massive amount of work that I have to do before Robbie gets back in the office on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan