Slider

New Year- New Commitments

Thursday, January 7, 2010

So I decided not to make "resolutions" this year. I made commitments to myself and to my family instead.2010 is the start of a new decade and a time for me to have a new mantra. I can no longer spend so much energy worrying about other people in terms of what they think about my decisions or about what I am doing. If it is out of my control I am not going to stress about it (see sega in previous entry...I was very proud of myself for maintaining my composure the whole time).

I have been trying to lose weight ...it seems like forever. 2010 is the year that I do this. I know I started this blog to keep my family up to date on news in our world and I am going to continue that, but I am also going to use it to help keep me accountable. Maybe I can help someone else who is struggling or find some support. By the end of 2010 I am going to have lost a minimum of 50lbs. I always resolve to lose weight for Gordon or for Austin. This time I am doing it for me and I am hopeful that that will make all of the difference in the world. I have to the tools, I just need to be dedicated and diligent. I can do this! (Especially because I can't get pregnant again until I do, and we want another baby!)

So keep checking in for Austin news and the boutilier household babblings but know that I am going to be talking a lot of my weight, food, cooking and balancing the world on my shoulders while trying to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan