Slider

Friday weight in

Friday, January 22, 2010

Woo Hoo! Finally the scale has moved! I'm down 2lbs this week and pretty proud of that fact! Hopefully the trend continues. I am reading a great book right now called Master your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. It is really interesting to learn about all the chemical reactions that happen in your body when you ingest something. There is a whole plan that goes along with it but I am not there yet. I'll keep you posted.

Last night after yoga, we skyped with Mom, Dad, Janice and their company. Austin happily blew kisses to Nanny, Poppy, Aunt Janice, Great Nan Coleman, Aunt Mary and Ian. Austin was a bit cranky given that he doesn't much like being made to sit in one spot for very long but he made sure to give a major dose of cuteness to tide everyone over! I really want to get a laptop, it would make doing the webcam thing so much easier because Austin could stand up and move around without too much disruption. It's hard to believe that this time last year Austin and I were home in Newfoundland for a visit. I miss having the freedom to just go and travel home and not worry about vacation days. Right now I'm stressing about how to manage next Thursday when Kelly is closed. I might bring Austin to the office for a little bit if necessary. We shall see.

I'm so excited for date night tonight! It feels like forever since Gordon and I have spent some real time together. I have no idea what we are doing yet but I am looking forward to it big time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan