|Seriously...look at these things! Can you blame me?!|
I open the Pioneer Woman's web site and burst out laughing. Her post begins with:
"A warning. If you follow these instructions and wind up delivering these cinnamon rolls to your friends, be prepared for any of the following to occur:
1. They’ll call you after they’ve taken the first bite and profess their eternal love for every ounce of your body.
2. They’ll pass out after the first bite, hit their head on the kitchen counter, sustain a concussion, and sue you for damages, despite the fact that the one bite they tasted of your cinnamon roll was the single most profound culinary experience in their miserable little life.
3. They’ll call you and ask for the recipe, saying, "HOW did you make those?"
4. They’ll call you and propose marriage.
5. They’ll hug the cinnamon roll pan, get maple frosting all over their clothes, and send you the bill for the dry cleaning."
And ITS TRUE!!!! So go there! Get the recipe and make these bad boys! I warn you they make a lot so either be prepared to share these puppies or get super fat.
|1/3 of the dough|
|I have to admit I am proud of my perfect rectangle...I love my marble rolling pin.|
|So much butter, sugar and cinnamon. The goodness just could not be contained!|
So make these....a wee time consuming just because there are a few steps, but oh so worth it!!!