Slider

Happy Birthday Wishes and this week's weigh in

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Laura!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day and I promise I will send the snickerdoodle cupcake recipe this week! In the meantime enjoy the 7 minute icing on your cake today!

Well the good news is that I lost weight this week, the bad news is that I don't really how much because I gained last week, knew it and did not get on the scale to face the harsh reality that I had failed. This week I'm feeling much more optimistic! Bright and early this morning I was at Met field getting in a walk/run...and it was snowing. Okay not major snow but it was enough to make me ears freeze (of course I wasn't wearing a hat!) and then I got that cold ear burn and headache so I decided to cut the last walk/run segment and head home to the heat.

The plan for this week is walk/run three times, two evening family walks, yoga on Thursday and two 30 Day Shread workouts. My goal is to earn a minimum of  15 Activity points...One of the girls' on the WW board earned 75 points last week...75! I am envious and completely aware that she does not have a gorgeous Monkey to divide her time with but man that is impressive! It is something to strive for.

Today we're hanging out, Austin just woke up from his nap and is going to have some lunch. We're going to have a playdate and dinner at a friend's house tonight and I'm really looking forward to getting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan