Slider

Next comes Mount Everest!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last night I was chatting on the phone when I heard a loud THUD and then the pitter patter of Monkey's feet as the cried out for his mommy. He managed to climb out of his crib! I'm not sure how he did it, I am guessing that he used the bumper to hoist himself up and then flipped over the rail. So just days after bragging that I have never had any issues with Monkey trying to get out of his crib, I now need to convert his crib to a toddler bed. G and I are going to redecorate the guest room for him at some point but we need to renovate the closets between the two rooms first... another project for my list.

This is another one of those moments when I miss my little baby. He is really becoming a little boy right before my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe both our kids did this on the same day!!!! I'm hoping you guys find a solution that works for you! I'm so happy we moved her into a bed. We opted for the trundle because its something we had and was low to the ground...well, fairly low! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan