Slider

Pirate Potty Weekend

Friday, January 7, 2011

I want my monkey out of diapers. Don't get me wrong, I love his little Fuzzy Bunz booty that he gets in his overnight diaper but there comes a time when people just don't want to wash diapers anymore. We're there. I really want to give the diapers one last Rocking Green soak, air them out on the line and pack them up until I have to get diapers ready for the next little Monkey in June.

This weekend we are going to be pirates...because even pirates use the potty. I found this great book at Walmart:

Austin is loving it! He has asked to read it every night this week before bed time. It comes with a pirate hat and some reward stickers that he has been trying to get me to give him all week. I have been telling him that the stickers are for when he goes potty.  I'm going to make a couple of Jolly Roger flags and attach them to his potty to make it more like a pirate potty (the potty in the book is black with flags, cannons and, I love this element, an "X" marks the spot!). 

Keep your fingers crossed that our little pirate jumps on the wagon this weekend and that our efforts don't go down the drain (pardon the pun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan