Slider

Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and it's first chapter is New Years Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

2010 was a pretty great year. Mind you it started out being stuck in Montreal and arriving home without luggage BUT things looked up from there. We had many adventures with our boy and watched our baby grow into a very energetic toddler. I turned 30 and was greeted with a surprise party that G managed to pull off without me knowing a single thing (thanks Gillian and Em!). I made a decision to change jobs and I left the IWK Foundation family with much hesitation and joined the Dalhousie Ancillary Services team. Thanksgiving was spent in Newfoundland and celebrated Austin's 2nd birthday while we were there and then had another party here for our NS family and friends. Christmas was great with family visiting from Nashville and New Brunswick. And we spent last night ringing in the New Year with great friends.


Resting up before the big night!

Lilah joins the fun!

Rudolph was a huge hit!

Handy Kelly! (She wanted Black and Decker tools for Christmas too!)

The boys setting off fireworks.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I am so very much looking forward to 2011. We have a new baby on the way and I can't wait to see what we make of the time we've been given.

Resolutions- everyone makes them, most people break them. I'm not resolving anything for 2011 but I am setting a few goals for myself:

Make more organic and green choices for me and my family.
Take better pictures and learn to use Photoshop
Blog 300 entries
Teach Austin to read ( yes I know he is only 2 but he's a pretty smart 2yr old!)
Spend more one on one time with G
Spend more time with my friends
Wear my rose coloured glasses as often as humanly possible!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan