Slider

UNCLE!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I admit defeat.

I'm done and would really like whatever bacteria has invaded my house to move on. G caught the stomach flu on Thursday and we're just getting ready to take Austin to the walk in clinic because I'm pretty sure he needs antibiotics. Our sitter and her family all caught the bug and were sick on Friday (Kelly I am so sorry!). Seriously it's been a week of feeling like crap and I am done. The only upside to all of this is that my mother in law came over to watch Austin yesterday and while she was here she tidied our house up and did laundry. Thank god because this place was a disaster! I still need to scrub down the bathrooms and wash the floors but at least the clutter has been cleared away. I've got my fingers crossed for the 649 tonight. I need a housekeeper and a cook....that reminds me I need to go to the grocery store today...

Please bacteria, go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan