Slider

Snow!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sometime between noon and over night yesterday, we got 45cm of snow. That equalled four trips outside to shovel for G, an early day home for me and a whole lot of snow fun for Austin! The snow was so beautiful, light and fluffy and it just put me in the mood to curl up with my favorite Christmas CD and a cup of tea and watch it fall...

Too bad that isn't what I did! A pot of soup, a clean kitchen and two loads of laundry later, my boys came home from work and Kelly's. After supper we all curled up and snuggled on the sofa and watched UP. Austin loved it. I have to say that I really enjoy it too. I love the beginning and, even if I wasn't pregnant, I cried at the montage of Carl and Ellie's life together.  Austin liked the balloons and the floating house...oh and the talking dog!

This is what 45cm looks like in our front yard....

The 3ft bush in our front yard

Somewhere under here is a lilac tree

Austin thinking the driveway was a skating rink
So tonight I'm sure we will shovel a little more. Tomorrow I am off and can't wait to spend it with my little man. Should be a lot of fun out in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan