Part 2

Sunday, March 21, 2010

So last week continued....

Wednesday morning I got up at 2 am and was ill...and I mean you would think I drank a 26er ill. Needless to say I didn't go to work. At noon G called and said he was coming home and the next thing I know we're both down and out. I couldn't even get up to pick Austin up from the sitter's. My awesome sister in law picked him up for me and my in-laws come over to help us take care of him until his bedtime and by help I mean do it all. Just as they were getting him ready for bed he started throwing up. My poor father in law didn't know what to do with himself. If I hadn't been so ill I would have had a hard time containing my laughter.

Thursday we all stayed home and were starting to be on the mend and Friday was business as usual, though I still couldn't eat anything. It's Sunday now and I'm still more or less on a diet of toast and water!

This weekend has been gorgeous! Yesterday it was almost 20 degrees. We went to Adam's gold medal hockey game (happy to report that he won!) and Austin cheered his heart out and I have the video to prove it. It was so funny!

After the game we got groceries and went home to play in the backyard. Austin had a great time running around the yard while G and I dreamed of the projects we would like to get done in the back. We need a new deck but not sure when that is going to happen....we might be able to get one more summer out of the deck that we have now but next year it will need to be replaced for sure.  Anyway...back to Austin running around. I have to say that it was exactly what I had envisioned when we were looking for a house. He has so much space to run, jump, dig in the dirt and just be a little boy. We're getting a slide for him to add to the fun. There is a park down the street but it will be nice to be able to just let him go in the backyard. Here are a few pics of our outdoor adventure:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan